See what’s new! Fresh looks inspired by midcentury modern style, updated for the way we live today.
Allow us to introduce our new introductions! They’re easy-to-live-with pieces inspired by timeless designs—from midcentury chic to Scandinavian fresh. They all have the same modern, polished vibe, so we’re showing them together, in rooms imagined for today’s lifestyles. But they play well with a variety of design aesthetics; you might be surprised at how seamlessly mid-modern can fit into more traditional spaces.
With that, we invite you to mix things up; you can do a whole room over if you like (how awesome would that be?) or meld something new (a slipper chair? glam bar?) with the things you already love. The options are endless.
THINK FORM, NOT FORMAL. Simple, comfortable. All that, plus sleek and streamlined. We call it new modern, but you just call it home.
- The Marcus sectional, hand-upholstered and available in two Quick Ship fabrics, delivered in thirty days or less.
- The minimalist Mira chair, with a barely there frame that embodies modernism.
- The hand-knotted wool-blend Jahnu rug, an exclusive design with a fresh geometric pattern that looks carved but isn’t.
HOME IS A MIRROR OF YOU AND YOURS. It’s as unique and familiar as, well . . . family. To you, decorating family style is like breathing.
- The Hazelton dining table and comfy Vera chairs, with their fab midcentury curves. They invite gathering in the dining room (or nook or corner).
- The Nolita sofa and Marcus chairs, low to the ground and high on style. They just made the great room greater!
ALL THE COMFORTS OF COUNTRY, BUT FRESHER. When every piece has a story to tell (and they’re not all antiques) you want modern country, pure and simple.
- The new Rinna pedestal table, artwork, wall sculpture, and graphic pillows, all new introductions that add modern notes and visual interest to an already up-to-the-minute space.
Coming soon: A Nod to Mod: Small Spaces, posting later this month. We’ll be highlighting new pieces designed to suit—and wow—scaled-down living and dining rooms. Never miss a new introduction: Subscribe to The Art of Making Home and check us out on Instagram @ethanallen.